Flat stomach tips – Exercises for stomach
As you already know, the stomach is one of the most problematic area of the body, but it is not impossible to bring it into desired shape and form. Here are a few very effective exercises that, if performed at least three times a week, give visible results after the first month and you can enjoy the desired flat stomach. Just exercise every day and you’ll notice some fascinating results.
1. Pedaling – Lie on your back and place your hands behind your head, gently holding with your fingers. Bend your knees to your chest and lift the shoulder blades off the floor without pulling your neck. Rotate to the left, while moving your right hand elbow to your left knee while stretching the right leg. Change sides alternately. The recommendation is to perform this exercise for three sets of 10 – 15 reps.
2. Arm – Lie on your mat and stretch your arms over the head, keeping them close to the head. Tighten your abdominal muscles and lift the shoulder blades off the floor. Keep your arms straight and avoid overloading your neck. If you feel pain in the neck, put one hand behind the head and the other stretched out. The legs can be bended or stretched if you want a higher intensity exercise. Lift the upper body as close to your feet and slowly come back, do not twist arms. Do the exercises 3, 4 sets of 15 reps or so.
3. Exercises for your belly will be more efficient if you use pilates ball as those from pilates dvd programs. It is a great tool for strengthening the abdominal muscles. What makes this move more effective than the usual exercises is that your legs are included in the exercises. With the ball, your abs perform intensive workout and includes your entire body to help stabilize your movements while performing the exercises.
4. Sit on a mat, while your knees are bent and your feet are straight correct. When you merge your legs, they should be lifted a couple of inches and move closer to your chests. In this paragraph, correct your feet above yourself and both hands spread sideways. Repeated this 15 occasions.
5. First, lie on your back on the mat, both hands centered beneath the buttocks. Then you should lift your legs up in the air at an angle of ninety degrees. The legs should be corrected and so circling to the left, then right. Done in fifteen instances and continue in the right direction.
6. Kneel down and lean your hands on the mat and then spring right leg and left arm while your fingers are fixed. Stay in this position a few seconds and then perform a drill extending with left leg and right arm. Do fifteen times.
Add the above flat stomach exercises in your daily workout arsenal and feel the difference. They are going to make tremendous positive effects and help you reconstruct your tummy in flat one.
Flat Stomach Tips and Some Secrets About Nutrition and Exercise
To be successful in losing fat, cardiovascular exercises are particularly ideal. It would be perfect if you run, walk faster or perhaps doing another regular physical activity. How much will you lose fat – depends on how intense your training is. In addition, it is important to know that your body burns fat successfully when your pulse beats hundred and thirty per minute.
If, for example, your run lasts longer and your cardio training require more work and effort (and, before that, you need to meet the optimal intake of carbohydrates) from the muscles will be pulled a lot of energy and faster decomposition will begin. The aerobic exercise with a powerful and longer-intensity will not burn fat, instead will improve your condition.
When it comes to aerobic efforts of longer duration you have to have a high percentage of glucose in your blood, so the body would not be supplied energy from your muscles and damage the same, but it would benefit from glycogen (glucose stored in the body in the form of glycogen). For this reason, some bodybuilders after strong training consume glucose in form of pill – to compensate the amount of stored glycogen, which the body needs to recover. This is achieved in a better way – honey (1 – 2 tsp) after intensive training. Degradation of honey is fast and it quickly find its way to the blood stream, and it consist 75% sugar, of which 38% fructose, 30% glucose, and the rest are other sugars.
In order to strengthen any part of the body or achieve flat stomach in 2 weeks, it is necessary to practice the right way. The purpose of strength training (eg, weights) is not losing weight. They will strengthen, shape and define muscle structure. When it comes to the belly, easy abs should be combined with aerobic exercise and you will see that you will be satisfied after the effect of regular use.
All in all, you have to spend more calories than you enter. Schedule your feeding into four to five meals a day. These meals need to be smaller and their composition in balance. Avoiding fat within your flat stomach foods menu is a big mistake, because the fat is necessary for the body to function properly. This refers to the so-called healthy fats (omega 3 fatty acids), which are mostly found in olive oil and fish. No less important are nuts which contain oleic acid, and omega-3 fatty acids. Certainly, you should be moderate in their consumption too.
The significance of amino acids and proteins
Amino acids and proteins are the most important for the muscles. They are divided as from animal and vegetable origin. Vegetable protein has the highest chickpeas and soybeans. There are a lot of animal protein in the white meat (chicken and turkey), salmon (which in the first place is full with omega 3 fatty acids), tuna and many other seafood. In skim milk, yogurt, low fat cheese and egg whites is a significant amount of protein too.
The carbohydrates in whole grains are the best solution for reducing body fat. Your flat stomach diet should recommend you consume grains as those contribute in speeding up your metabolism because they are rich in fiber. Online is such a wide selection of food and the prices are not too high – bread, pasta, cereal. A sufficient amount of vitamins and minerals needed for the body to function properly. You will find them in fruits and vegetables, which in addition to vitamins and minerals contain fiber too.
- Advice plus
It’s not impossible to get rid of body fat from the stomach, while in other areas of your body stays the same. You need to have the complete training of the whole body and by that I mean the aerobic training and strength training for whole body. Experts claim that the success of forming your body is 70% adequate nutrition and 30% proper training. Bring food into balanced, consistent and careful in caloric intake and start practicing. Only then you can achieve long-term effect.
How To Quickly Add Muscle Mass
The speed at which you gain muscle mass depends on from the initial state of your body, ie from the initial amount of muscle mass in relation to the body fat you have.
If you would like quickly put on muscle mass, it is desirable to have as little fat as possible, at the time when they decide to gain muscle. So, if you still have fat on you, try to remove them as soon as possible. This will be achieved by the practice of physical activity, from which you will not deviate even one day and avoiding fatty foods, which are directly responsible for the accumulation of fat, especially in the stomach, buttocks or thighs.
When search tips to get a flat stomach you get rid of fat, then it’s time to correct your nutrition plan and eat foods that impact favorably on the formation of muscle, not fat. These are foods that contain a high percentage of proteins that are responsible for the structure and composition of muscle. Eat foods rich in protein, such as, bananas, eggs, leguminous vegetables, rice, soybeans, white meat chicken, white turkey meat and fish. With such nutrition, drink plenty of fluids, which will improve decomposition of proteins in your body and convert them into muscle mass. Strive to have frequent and sufficient meals.
Additionally, beneficial flat stomach tips are those that make you to stay physically active and do exercises that will engage the muscles of the region you want to expand and make them form by themselves. Avoid fatty foods and maintain your nutrition regimen that combines with your exercises.
Flat Stomach Tips and Ideas For Thin Belly
Updated on 2015-08-24T15:18:08+00:00, by .