Let me start by saying CONGRATULATIONS for making the decision to get that rock hard flat stomach you’ve always wanted! This how to get a flat stomach in a week report is a complete step-by-step BEGINNER’S GUIDE to help you learn what is needed for burning your belly fat and develop/condition your abdominal muscles, giving you that nice looking stomach that everyone finds attractive.
Best of all…you NEVER EVER have to do traditional sit-ups, crunches or long boring cardio! Fitness experts took nearly 25 years developing these unique principles of dieting and fat burning workout agenda that use very specific bodyweight stomach exercises, high-intensity/short-duration interval training and a special “Isometric Tension Training” series, guaranteed to incinerate the fat around your midsection and all this packed in a short but very useful e-book, Dr. Charles FREE e-book. In my opinion, you won’t ever need another system to help you get the best midsection of your life…
Sincerely!Here are the steps I recommend you follow:
WHAT DO I DO FIRST?
That’s always the #1 question I receive about how to get a flat stomach when people started visiting this website.
1st. Print and read this entire article. Pay special attention to the tips provided in this article.
2nd. Get a complete physical exam from your physician and make sure you are given full medical clearance to begin an exercise program.
3rd. If you have any injuries or physical limitations, get them resolved BEFORE beginning any exercise program. I made the mistake of trying to train through an injury, and I just caused more damage that required a longer recovery. Don’t make the same mistake I did!
4th. Set a goal for yourself that is “reachable” and in-line with these guidelines AND write them down. Make sure your goal has a specific ending date. For example, after gaining 20 pounds of fat recovering from my motorcycle accident, I made it my goal to lose those pounds and get my 6-pack abs back. I made the goal specific (lose 20 pounds and get 6-pack abs), reachable (lose 5 lbs of stomach fat per week), and with an end date (exactly 4 weeks from the day I started). Print off a calendar with your end date circled and cross off each day as you move towards your goal.
5th. Even for how to get a flat stomach in 2 weeks, it is crucial to take your starting measurements (weight, waist, hips, shoulders, chest, arms, thigh, wrist, and forearm) and write them down. You will use these numbers to track your progress because you can’t improve what you don’t track.
6th. Plan your meals for the entire week in advance. This is veeeeery important! I usually do my planning, shopping and prep work on Sundays. That way I am all set for the week and I don’t have any excuses to cheat on my daily nutrition plan. If you want an easy done-for-you set of meal plans to follow, check out the one from the Dr. Charles free e-book which can be downloaded freely here. These are the exact same meal plans that I used recently to lose 20 pounds of belly fat…and I still follow them about 80% of the time to this day.
7th. Plan your workouts for the entire week in advance. Just like with the meals, I plan my flat stomach workouts on Sunday and actually write them in my calendar.
8th. And finally…the most important step… JUST GET STARTED!
GUIDELINES FOR HOW TO GET A FLATTER BELLY FAST
Below are the guidelines you should follow when attempting any abdominal training program. The guidelines are based on questions and feedback I have received from others that have read this report and tried their chosen program for themselves.
- Make sure you read and follow the WHAT DO I DO FIRST instructions at the beginning of this report. This is critical information and you should ALWAYS get your physician’s approval before beginning any exercise or nutrition program. You must consult your physician before starting any exercise or nutrition program if you have any medical condition or injury that contraindicates physical activity, if you are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant, or if you are taking any medications.
- It is very important to train properly and follow the instructions in order to get the maximum benefits from your exercise/diet program.
- Don’t perform any of the mentioned flat stomach exercises if you are alone, inexperienced, injured or fatigued.
- If you are not sure how to properly do an exercise, PLEASE have a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) tips, tips such as Dr. Charles provides in his free e-book so you’ll end up with personal instruction about diet and exercises and their proper form and technique. Or you may also use Google or YouTube to find videos of all of these exercises and use them as a reference.
- Don’t do anything that “hurts” or “doesn’t feel right”. It’s OK to train with “general muscle soreness” but not while “hurt”. If you don’t know the difference or are unsure if you are “hurt”, please contact your physician immediately!
- Always do a warm-up prior to strength, interval, abdominal and cardio training.
- All exercises should be completed in one circuit or “superset”. As your abdominal strength and fitness level increases you will complete each circuit up to 3 times.
- Your goal should be to complete a circuit in 12 minutes or less. If completing a circuit more than once, rest 60 – 90 seconds (or until your heart rate returns to almost normal) before attempting the circuit again.
- Including the warm up, you will definitely experience how to lose 10 pounds in a week plus you should be able to complete 3 circuits in about 45 – 60 minutes (NOT including the OPTIONAL High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) Sequence included at the end of each workout).
- This is a “work from home” type of diet/exercise program and can be done at home with no equipment at all. In addition to the no equipment exercises, for how to get a flat stomach in 3 days there are versions of the workouts that DO require usage of equipment, such as an Exercise Ball, Chin-up Bar, bench, ab wheel, etc. In general, these are more advanced/difficult exercises than the no equipment versions.
- All exercises should be completed with a steady tempo that requires about 2 – 3 seconds per rep. For example, if the program calls for a pushup, you should take 1 second to lower your body and 1 second to raise it without resting between reps.
- All the workouts should be done 2 to 3 times per week. I like to work my abs on the days I don’t do resistance training, but the timing is really up to you and your schedule. In general, I get the best results when I work my abs every other day. They are muscles and they do need time to rest and recover!
- On your OFF days, you can do the Optional High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) Sequence and do some light stretching, yoga, go bike riding, play with your kids, etc. Try for at least 30 minutes of physical activity.
- Once you complete 4 weeks of the beginner workout AND can complete the circuit 3 times, I recommend you switch abdominal workouts to add some variety to your workout so you don’t get bored.
So, stop searching how to get your stomach flat in a week or two, you can use all these tips again anytime you feel like your ab development has reached a “plateau”…all these tips are awesome for busting through plateaus and making new progress … or if you are traveling and want a great workout for the road. I personally use it as my primarily ab workout plan and only change when I am bored and use awesome tips for how to get a flat stomach fast, using vitamin waters which is great when attempting to try something new.
Look… I’m not going to bore you with the same old nutritional “mumbo jumbo“. I’m sure you’ve heard the same things over and over again from a bunch of different health and fitness “gurus”, and you don’t need to hear it from me too!
The bottom line is this…
“If your goal is to achieve and learn how to get a flat stomach in a month so you can show off those rock hard abs, then nothing will do it faster than your diet!”
We are all intelligent people, and MOST of us already know what we need to do to lose weight, burn fat and show off those rock hard abs…
- Consume fewer calories than your body burns as fuel.
It really is that simple. The key to losing stomach weight is to just eat less. The problem is that most people just don’t have the willpower to it. Even those that do might still be consuming way more calories than they think. I want to make this as simple as possible for you…
- Watch your portion sizes.
Most people really have no idea how many calories they consume each day. The easiest way to learn portion control (and to ensure you are eating the proper ratios of protein, carbs and fats for rapid tummy fat loss) is to follow the done-for-you meal plans by Dr. Charles which can be found here.
As I said, these are the exact same meal plans that I follow about 80% of the time. They take the guess work out your meal planning, are easy to follow, have tasty recipes and food combinations and have a complete substitution guide if there is something you don’t like.
In my opinion, these are the best meal plans available online for free…and I have done a ton of research on the subject…and they are quite simply the easiest way to lose stomach weight.
Even if you are looking for how to get a flat stomach in a week without exercise, these meal plans will help you lose weight. I also practice “intermittent fasting” by not eating for a full 24 – 36 hour period once or twice per week. I know…you’ve been told that fasting is bad for you and will slow your metabolism causing you to gain weight.
Well…that is a bunch of crap.
The final phase in this stomach fat loss system is for both MEN and WOMEN that have been struggling to lose those last 5, 10, 15 or 20 pounds they are carrying around. Meaning…if you have been training and dieting for a long time and your results have come to a standstill, this is the system to use to break through that “weight loss plateau” and lose those last few pounds.
Simply said, this how to get a flat stomach in a week program can absolutely be used by both men and women!
How To Get a Flat Stomach In a Week – What Should You Do First?
Updated on 2015-08-24T15:22:07+00:00, by .